Cathy Doll White Tofu | Review

by - May 18, 2015

Greeting and Assalamualaikum to all

Cathy Doll White Tofu | Review. Hi everyone. I’m back with a new product review. Yeay. It had been a while right since my last post on beauty product review. Ok, back to introduction, when was last time you pampering your body? Hehe. So, for today I’m gonna introduce you with Cathy Doll White Tofu. Have you heard about that? I guessed the answer is Yes right, since it is quite famous. Just scroll up and down your Ig and you’ll find out many sellers who sell this product. *Perhaps for those who like to follow Instagram yang jual-jual semua tu.


Cathy Doll White Tofu is a product from Korea. Well yes, whoever watch Korean drama, Korean show, might heard about this tofu right. Japanese pun makan jugak kan tofu? And anyone who love cooking might know too. Hehe. If I'm not mistaken, tofu is from soya. It is likely Tauhu Malaysia. Am I right? Tauhu is from soy too. And of course, soy is rich with nutrient. Kejap, rasanya orang Asia kenal kan apa ini tofu/tauhu. 


Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks. It is a component in East Asian and Southeast Asian cuisines. There are many different varieties of tofu, including fresh tofu and tofu that has been processed in some way. Tofu is bought or made to be soft, firm, or extra firm. Tofu has a subtle flavor and can be used in savory and sweet dishes. It is often seasoned or marinated to suit the dish. credit: wikipedia

There are four (4) products under the Cathy Doll White Tofu range. They are White Tofu Body Bath Cleanser, White Tofu Body Pudding, White Tofu Mask and Tofu Whiterning  Cream (RM34). I’ve got three of them in my hands excluded the whiterning cream and purchase them with my own penny. Hehe. Let’s have a look on them and time to review.


White Tofu Body Bath Cleanser
NET Wt : 750ml (26.5 oz.) Price : RM35

Enriched beancurd that rich in nutrients, helps to moisten the skin and cleanse the body very well. [How to Use] – Please put the appropriate amount directly onto the hand or to the wet sponge and massage all over the body. Wash off with warm water. [Caution] – For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if sign of irritation or rashes appear. Keep out of reach children. 

Review: After a week using this body cleanser, I found that, wow, rasa macam gebu-gebu je kulit. Moist my skin and I love the smell leave on my body after showering. The scent can last for 2-3 hours long. Pretty nice smell. 


White Tofu Body Pudding
NET Wt : 220ml (7.35 oz.) Price : RM33

Enriched beancurd that rich in nutrients, helps to moisten, brighten the skin. [How to Use] – Take the appropriate amount onto the hand and apply it to all over the body. Massage till it absorbed into the body skin.  [Caution] – For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if sign of irritation or rashes appear. Keep out of reach children. 

Review: out of these three, I think I love this Tofu Body Pudding the most. The scent last for five (5) to six (6) hours long. It really moistens up my skin very well. And I love the smell of this Cathy Doll White Tofu. They smell like milky-vanilla-soy. Really and really fell like eating one. Oh, I don’t know how to describe it. Smell like cookies pun ya jugak. Seriously rasa macam nak makan. Did I mention that, all the three of this product smell the same? Yes it does. And I love the non-sticky of this body pudding too. It also absorbed well after applying to the body and I’m using it twice a day after showering. And for the packaging, hygiene is slightly a less with a big opener like that. Terdedah dan terbuka. Make sure not to dip your fingers. 


White Tofu Mask
NET Wt : 170ml (5.74 oz.) Price: RM30

Back to the original pure, clear, brighten skin with abundant nutrient extract from natural Soy bean, Yogurt, royal jelly and Soy oil. [How to Use] –1. After preparing your skin with toner, apply an appropriate amount over the face avoiding lip and eye areas. 2. Massage and leave for 5-10 minutes. 3. Rinse with lukewarm water. [Caution] – For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if sign of irritation or rashes appear. Keep out of reach children. 

Review: It is washed off mask. Since it smells so good, I love to apply it onto my face once or twice a week. I found out that this Tofu Mask is a little bit oily after rinse off with water. And I don’t like about that.  Maybe it happened because I’m using cold water? I don’t know. I don’t like using warm water on my face. Huhu. After all, it does leave the feeling of relaxing while applying it. 

Overall, for these three products, I really love the smell leave behind and the moist effect of it to my body. Ah, the smell is likely a soft smell. If you put perfume on, still the smell of the perfume win! If you like a sweet-milky-vanilla smell, I recommend this. The packaging is so adorable. A birthday gift should be awesome with this. 

Product Information 

Name : Cathy Doll White Tofu
From Korea
Price : Set of four RM100sm RM120ss 
Set of three RM65 (the price that I purchase)
Where to buy : https://instagram.com/zamalianashoppe/
Phone Contact : 017- 4908273

Have you tried one? It smell good right.

You May Also Like

6 Comment

  1. I am using Tofu mask right now. Bau dia memang sedap gila. But as you said, it's kinda oily. Rasanya Tofu mask ni memang tak sesuai untuk orang kulit muka berminyak (macam saya). hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rite.. bau dia mmg sedap macam nak makan.. hehe.. haah, boleh perasan a bit oily masa nak basuh/cuci muka tu. mungkin boleh guna seminggu sekali saja ni.. hehhe.. agak2 boleh buat cookies tak dengan benda ni? haha, sebab mmg sedap gila bau dia. agree!!

      Delete
  2. CT pakai 1 je produk ni.. khas untuk cerahkan armpit tpi CT guna nak cerahkan lutut wakaka..
    pakai 2 botol je daaa berkesan =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, penggunaan yang berterusan memang leh nampak kesah cerah dia kan.. tahniah2. betul gak tu, untuk kegunaan pelbagai.. :D

      Delete
  3. tofu mask ni boleh mencerahkan kulit ke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tengok review kat plbagai website omputih pun dorg ada cadangkan krim ni utk pencerahan kulit.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings and Assalamualaikum...
Sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..
Will pay a visit back! Thank You