My Empty Love Story | Day 11

by - January 15, 2017

Greetings and Assalamualaikum to all.

My Empty Love Story | Day 11. Today is a fairytale. I am a Cinderella waiting for my prince. Hope that someday, we could be coincidentally bump into each other and get to know each other better. Dengan harapan, you are the right one for me. And I can be a part of your life too. So that, we can be the perfect two. Complete each other. Yeah, I am 26 years old and I'm still single. But that doesn't matters, coz I know He is the best planner. So for now, I am a Cinderella. Cinderella versi tak ada step sisters. Hehe.

Love story

Perfect Two

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

'Cause you're the apple to my pie (pie)
You're the straw to my berry (berry)
You're the smoke to my high (high)
And you're the one I wanna marry (marry)

'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages

You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as we're together

Love

Coz I doesn't even have any dating experience and love story to tell, I just can dedicate this lovely words expressing my feeling to you, the one that I don't know right now, perhaps maybe one fine day, we will grow old together. Thank you and please find me. For the rest of my life, I'll be with you, I'll stay by your side honest and true, 'Til the end of my time, I'll be loving you. For the rest of my life, through days and nights, I'll thank Allah for opening my eyes, now and forever I'll be there for you. InsyaAllah. 

Thank you all for reading. This is the 11st day of blogging challenge by jdtblogger. Coz I'm not married yet, I'm sorry for the empty love story. Till then. Have a nice day and happy single life for those who are still single. Barakah marriage life for married couple. May Allah bless us. Amin.

You May Also Like

1 Comment

  1. you'll meet your true love one day...... :')


    read my love story^^ > http://edrinazulkafli.blogspot.my/2017/01/day-11-love-story.html

    ReplyDelete

Greetings and Assalamualaikum...
Sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..
Will pay a visit back! Thank You