HME Pink Fruity Wash Off Mask Review

by - November 01, 2017

Greetings.

HME Pink Fruity Wash Off Mask Review. Good day everyone. Evening! Today's​ entry would be short, simple and straightforward (perhaps, haha). So, I tried a new mask containing Dragon Fruit extract. I do love this fruit so much. This lovely purple-pink fruits are rich in vitamin C that are helpful to treat acne and reduce reddened area on our face. Because it rich in antioxidants that are great to reduces signs of aging, this fruit become a favorite to many. More benefits for skin? Yes, Dragon Fruits also rich in Vitamin B1, B2 and Vitamin B3, that can help to soothe sunburn skin. 

Pink Fruity Half Moon Eye Review

I decided to try the Pink Fruity Wash Off Mask from Half Moon Eyes, in short HME, a brand from Korea. The brand name HALF MOON EYES is created by beauty director Lee Seung Hyun, where she got inspired from her half-moon shaped eyes. So cute and inspiring right? Other than this Pink Fruity Wash Off Mask (10ml at RM7), the range also comes with other two awesome product, the Milky Jelly Toning Essence (RM65 for 180ml) and Milky Jelly Moisture Cream (RM67 for 100g). Just three simple steps and you are ready to get a Chok Chok Skin (glowing, moist, plump, elastic and natural looking skin). Wow!! Okey, back to our main review, the mask. 

Half Moon Eyes Pink Fruity Wash Off Mask
It is a multi-functional mask that is formulated with Dragon Fruit Extract, Snail Slime Extract, Swiflet Nest Extract, Jeju Canola Honey Extract, Carbonated Mineral Water and Dragon Fruit Exfoliating Particles to keep your skin healthy and glowing!

A wash-off face mask that have 8-in-1 benefits just in a small capsule can't never be resist! It claims to eliminate sebum and impurities from your pores at the same time shrinking the size of the pores. It tightens pores, removes sebum, hydrates and nourishes the skin, gives an instant brightening effect, leaves longer lasting clear skin, and calms the skin with a cooling effect. 

Pink Fruity Mask Review

How to use
1. Apply Pink Fruity thoroughly over the face avoiding eyes and mouth after toner. Note: Be careful not to break the particles when applying.
2. Leave it on around 10 minutes until the color lightens and enjoy the tingling sensation while drying.
3. When the time is up, gently wash it off with warm water by breaking the particles with circular massaging motion.
(Recommend for 1-2 times a week)

My thoughts on Pink Fruity Wash Off Mask
Packaging
The mask was packed in a capsule, transparent at the back. Each capsule contains 10ml product, and can be use up to 2-3 application (depends on usage). I used for entire face with thin-normal layering and manage to finish the mask after 3 times usage. For me, this small size of capsule is perfect to bring during travel. The conts, it need you to keep the product carefully in a closed, airtight container after first open (in case you still have the balance lah to use for another time). If not, the product will dry and can't be use anymore. The capsule is cute but I wish, they also comes in large container for more potions. 

Half Moon Eye Mask

Texture, Scent and Color
The texture of the product is nearly-similar to clay mask. Soft texture, glide easily on my face and easy to apply. It also has a Dragon Fruit exfoliating particles for the exfoliation process at the end of the routine. It is in soft pink and has a very nice smell, sweet and fruity scent

Result
I like how the product has a nice scent, and a little cooling effect while applying the mask did gave a relaxing feeling. Awesome! I can feel a slight burn too. Just a little bit. Have you tried? I don't know if it is just me or you also experienced​ the same. But, worry not, it is bearable, don't leave any redness or itchiness. The mask dry fast and don't leave a tight feeling for my dry skin type. I start to worry how to clean those 'hard-layer-mask' after it completely dry. But then, while rinsing off with water while massaging in circular motion, I start to have a good feeling. The mask turns soft again, make it easy to remove.
 Pink Fruity Wash Off Mask Review

Result after using the mask, I can say that Pink Fruity Wash Off Mask did a great job in sebum control. Very recommend for those with oily skin types. My face also feel more clean, and I noticed, whitehead on my nose area decreased​ (the part that I notice most). Thanks to the dragon fruit exfoliating particles, it help to remove the dead skin cell on my face. I also notice that, my face look slightly brighter after using the mask. I was super excited when I know that, this mask can shrink pores. I have a mild acne problem, comes in package with the visible large pores. Sadly, I don't see much different on my pores size. It doesn't minimize my large pores. But then I realized, everything need time and I decided to buy more and observe the result. Ahaa. Apart from all, I do love how this mask hydrated my skin and leave my skin free from impurities and excessive sebum

Overall
With so much benefits in just a small capsule size, this is a good mask to give it a try. Very recommend if you wish to control or removes excess sebum. Affordable in price and have no regret buying one (only cost RM7) in case it doesn't works well for your skin. As for me, so far I am O.K with the result and looking forward to try this mask for another month. Repurchase intend? Yes. 

HME Pink Fruity Mask

Pink Fruity Wash Off Mask
Brand: HME (Half Moon Eye)
From: Korea
Single Capsule: 10ml
Price: RM7/pcs on Althea
For more info, visit www.halfmooneyes.com


Thank you all for reading my long entry. I am not a makeup artist neither beauty expert. Sorry for the wrong term used above (if any). 

*Desclaimer: This is my personal opinion and review. I honestly write this review based on my personal experience using the product. The results/outcome may be different considering ones skin type. I am not liable for any problems that might arise from trying out the product I review here.

You May Also Like

4 Comment

Greetings and Assalamualaikum...
Sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..
Will pay a visit back! Thank You